Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions found herein govern your use of the job post publication and distribution and related service or services (collectively, the “Service”):
A. You are fully responsible for all content and accuracy of all news content and other information submitted by you to DispensaryJobs.net and Hemp American Media Group comapanies or entered into the Service (the “Submitted Materials”) even if such copy has been reviewed, edited or written by DispensaryJobs.net for you. Because of the volume of information and content submitted to DispensaryJobs.net, DispensaryJobs.net cannot be responsible for verifying facts contained in Submitted Materials. All Submitted Materials must follow DispensaryJobs.net’s editorial guidelines which can be found on DispensaryJobs.net’s web site and are subject to change at any time at DispensaryJobs.net’s sole discretion.
- DispensaryJobs.net reserves the right (i) to reject or edit Submitted Materials, provided that substantive edits to the Submitted Materials will not be done without your consent; and (ii) to remove any job post from its web site, pull any job post from distribution or deny approval to any job post. DispensaryJobs.net can only remove Submitted Materials from its network, and DispensaryJobs.net makes no representation or warranty regarding the removal of Submitted Materials from sites outside of the DispensaryJobs.net network.
- DispensaryJobs.net endeavors to distribute Submitted Materials promptly and accurately. Any inadvertent errors by DispensaryJobs.net will be corrected promptly upon discovery, without any additional charge, and such obligation to correct shall constitute the sole liability of DispensaryJobs.net in this regard. If Submitted Material is not distributed within 30 days of the earlier of the (i) date on which you enter such material or (ii) pay for the Service (even if you have not yet entered Submitted Material) for reasons other than a delay caused solely by DispensaryJobs.net, then DispensaryJobs.net’s service to you concerning such Submitted Material and/or payment shall be considered complete, and DispensaryJobs.net shall have no further obligation to you regarding such Submitted Material or in relation to such payment.
- All Submitted Materials transmitted by DispensaryJobs.net must contain a user-supplied contact name, phone number and e-mail address that may be verified by DispensaryJobs.net.
- DispensaryJobs.net does not warrant specific placement of any news or job post nor pick up by third parties of any news or job post on its wire, but will deliver a job post or news release via online distribution methods to make such content available to be repurposed by third parties who discover the content at various online locations, both intended and unintended.
- You agree to use the Service for its intended purpose and not for any illicit purposes including, but not limited to, the reverse engineering of the site and/or its processes and the inclusion of such processes or services in a derivative service. You shall not query, spider or access any DispensaryJobs.net systems without the express written consent of DispensaryJobs.net.
- Suspension, Termination
A. DispensaryJobs.net may suspend or terminate your account at any time at its discretion. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if your account becomes delinquent or you breach any material term or condition herein, then, in addition to any of its other rights or remedies, DispensaryJobs.net reserves the right to suspend your access to the Service, without liability to you.
- DispensaryJobs.net has the right to refuse, remove, or edit any content.
A. You shall pay all fees or charges to your account in accordance with the fees, charges, and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable. All payment obligations are noncancelable and all amounts paid are nonrefundable. You must provide DispensaryJobs.net with valid credit card or other verified payment information to use the Service. DispensaryJobs.net reserves the right to modify its fees and charges and to introduce new charges at any time.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes based solely on DispensaryJobs.net’s income. If you believe your bill is incorrect, you must contact us via email (use the Contact page form) within 60 days.
- You agree to provide DispensaryJobs.net with complete and accurate billing and contact information. You agree to update this information within 30 days of any change to it. If the contact information you have provided is false or fraudulent, DispensaryJobs.net reserves the right to terminate your access to the Service in addition to any other legal remedies.
- Unless otherwise agreed to by DispensaryJobs.net, amounts will be billed in U.S. dollars.
- Warranties; Limitation of Liability
A. You represent and warrant to DispensaryJobs.net that (i) you have the right to deliver the Submitted Materials to DispensaryJobs.net, (ii) you will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and laws relating to “spam”, (iii) Submitted Materials will not contain any content that is obscene, libelous, slanderous or otherwise defamatory, false or misleading or which violates any copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other right of any person; and (iv) Submitted Materials will not contain any viruses, scripts, macros, or programs or links to macros, scripts, programs, or any code that alters, destroys, infiltrates or inhibits the operation of computer systems including, but not limited to the Service or data stored within such computer systems including, but not limited to the Service.
- DispensaryJobs.net MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND TITLE, AND ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM STATUTE, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE), REGARDING THE SERVICE. DispensaryJobs.net DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE FROM ERRORS, INCLUDING OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELAYS, LOSSES OR DEFECTS, WHETHER HUMAN OR MECHANICAL.
- DispensaryJobs.net’s entire liability for damages for any claims arising under or in connection with your use of the Service, regardless of the cause of action, whether in contract or in tort (including without limitation, breach of warranty and negligence claims) shall be limited to your actual direct damages, not to exceed the amounts actually paid by you for your use of the Service during the twelve months immediately preceding the month in which the cause of action arose. IN NO EVENT SHALL DispensaryJobs.net HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DEMANDS OF THIRD PARTIES OR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF USE, LOST SAVINGS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
A. DispensaryJobs.net will indemnify (“Indemnitor”) and hold you (“Indemnitee”) harmless against any claim or demand by a third party, including without limitation reasonable attorney’s fees, alleging that the Service infringes any intellectual property right under the laws of the United States of a third party. This indemnification does not cover third party claims arising from: (i) modifications to the Service by anyone other than DispensaryJobs.net or its authorized agents and contractors; (ii) use of the Service by you in combination with other software or equipment not authorized by DispensaryJobs.net where the Service, if not so used, would not be infringing; or (iii) your failure to use the Service in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- You shall indemnify (“Indemnitor”) and hold harmless DispensaryJobs.net (“Indemnitee”), its affiliated companies and its third party vendors, including distributors, from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to any breach by you of any representations and/or warranties contained herein or otherwise arising out of or relating to the Submitted Materials.
- Indemnification is conditioned upon the following: (i) the Indemnitee promptly notifying the Indemnitor of any claim; (ii) the Indemnitor having sole control of the defense and all related settlement negotiations; and (iii) the Indemnitee cooperating, at the Indemnitor’s expense, in the defense and furnishing the Indemnitor with all related evidence in its control.
- If a claim regarding the Service and alleging infringement is brought or is likely, in DispensaryJobs.net’s sole opinion, to be brought, DispensaryJobs.net may, at its sole option and expense (i) obtain the right for you to continue using the Service; (ii) replace or modify the Service so that it becomes non-infringing; or (iii) upon notice to you, terminate your use of the Service or any portion thereof, provided that DispensaryJobs.net promptly refunds to you the prorated portion of any pre-paid fees paid hereunder.
A. DispensaryJobs.net facilities are governed by Federal and State regulations.
- Certain content available through and used to operate the Service is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights of DispensaryJobs.net and its affiliates, licensors, and/or service providers. You shall not (i) use any of the trademarks, service marks, logos or other content accessible through the Service other than as set forth herein or as approved by DispensaryJobs.net; or (ii) modify, alter, or deface any of the trademarks, service marks, or other intellectual property made available by DispensaryJobs.net in connection with the Service.
- You shall not hold yourself out as in any way as sponsored by, affiliated with, or endorsed by DispensaryJobs.net or its subsidiaries or affiliates. You agree not to (i) defame or disparage DispensaryJobs.net, its trademarks or service marks, or the Service; or (ii) adapt, translate, modify, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Service or any software or programs used in connection with the Service.
- You consent to receive communications from DispensaryJobs.net or Hemp American Media Group companies electronically by email to the email address you provided in connection with your account. You also consent to receive communications by telephone or by postal mail sent to the postal address you provided in connection with your account. You may change the email or postal address to which DispensaryJobs.net sends communications by notifying DispensaryJobs.net in writing (which may be by email).
- By registering for the Service or submitting Submitted Materials, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to these terms and conditions. Should you violate these terms and conditions or any other rights of DispensaryJobs.net, DispensaryJobs.net reserves the right to pursue any and all legal and equitable remedies against you, including, without limitation, terminating any and all user accounts.
- You are responsible for all activity occurring under your account and shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations in connection with your use of the Service. Your obligations shall be binding on your heirs, successors and assigns.
- DispensaryJobs.net reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions or its policies relating to the Service at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version on the Service. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- You acknowledge and agree that you and DispensaryJobs.net are independent contractors, and nothing herein shall be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship. Neither party has authority to enter into agreements of any kind on behalf of the other, and neither party shall be considered the agent of the other.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Delaware exclusive of its conflict of laws provisions. Any suit hereunder will be brought in the federal or state courts located in the State of Delaware, and you submit to the personal jurisdiction thereof. The parties agree that the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to this Agreement.
As the leader in marijuana industry job post services, we are committed to establishing and maintaining policies and procedures that protect the privacy of personal information gathered from our customers, prospects and any other visitors to our website.
DispensaryJobs.net is a service which publishes and distributes job posts on behalf of our users. If you decide to submit a job post for publication or distribution through our system we will transmit your entire job post including any personal information therein contained to our media contacts and online distribution points including search engines. This is the only redistribution of your information that we engage in. Your submission of job posts through our system indicates consent with these policies.
This Policy applies to all of the products, services and websites offered by and related to DispensaryJobs.net.
We do not share user information with any third parties other than via job post distribution as described above.
DispensaryJobs.net may use “cookie” technology to track or record information about our website visitors. DispensaryJobs.net requires the use of “cookie” technology so that we can present the correct information to users as they move from screen to screen. DispensaryJobs.net users who disable their web browser’s ability to accept cookies may not be able to successfully use our service.
Changes to Personal Information:
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to information that we have collected and that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by logging into their account.
The site contains links to other websites. DispensaryJobs.net is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these sites. You will need to check the policy statement of other websites to understand their policies. Customers and visitors who access a linked site may be disclosing their private information. It is the responsibility of the user to keep such information private and confidential.
With respect to security, we employ industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving user data exchanged with our site. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. We do not store credit card information in our systems.
Changes to Privacy Statement: