Part Time Dispensary Jobs at AmediCanna
Here at AmediCanna, we’re always looking for ways to improve the lives of our customers. We work hard to bring this purpose to life by establishing life-improving experiences within the communities we work, navigating business lines seamlessly, and working towards enhancing Maryland cannabis healthcare solutions. AmediCanna is currently on the lookout for like-minded people who want to grow with our business and contribute to our vision as we move towards national expansion. If you have a wish to improve the lives of others, we would love to get to know you better.
WHY WORK WITH US
Here are Some Exciting Reasons why AmediCanna is an Amazing Place to Work
– Our people help define the AmediCanna Way. We remain committed to the values and culture of trust that has been developed over the years, but we never forget to have fun.
– Competitive salaries
– Attractive insurance options and benefits
– Workplace happiness and professional development initiatives
– Paid time off
– AmediCanna believes in diversity and strives to maintain a welcoming atmosphere where each person can have an impact on the company’s success. Talented people from all kinds of backgrounds are encouraged to join.
Responsibilities & Duties
At the Dispensary Associate position, you’ll be helping patients with any questions they may have and working to make them feel as comfortable and welcomed as possible. Dispensary Associates are responsible for checking out patrons, inputting coupons correctly, and making sure customers have a great experience in order to foster a recurring relationship.
– Greets every customer in a helpful, sincere, and warm manner.
– Processes all transactions.
– Seeks to maintain high-quality customer service by enforcing and establishing standards and dealing with all customer complaints and inquiries.
– Helps patients choose the correct products relating to their ailments.
– Verifies patron’s credentials to ensure they’re legally allowed to purchase said products within the state system.
– Handles inbound phone calls and routes accordingly when necessary.
– Participates in professional development and ongoing education when necessary.
– Contributes to overall team effort by finishing related tasks when needed.
– Abides by all related medical cannabis laws.
– Works respectfully and collectively with team members.
– Keeps a positive demeanor that promotes a sense of teamwork.
– Extra duties can be assigned by the manager.
– Previous work in sales, hospitality, and retail setting is optimal.
– Fantastic in-person and phone customer service skills.
– Accurate and quick handling of the cash register.
– Capable of handling busy times.
– Manage deadlines, priorities, and multiple projects at once.
– Able to keep things organized.
– Familiar with office management procedures and systems.
– Ability to use MS Office apps.
– Experience with customer service (i.e. fulfilling requests, answering questions, addressing issues, etc.)
– Proven interpersonal skills and capability of influencing others
– Have a keen eye for optimization
– Capable of working in fast-paced business environment, managing stressful situations, and flexibility when the environment changes.
– Able to lift, pull, or push 50 pounds at a minimum if required by job duties listed above.
– Able to walk, bend, kneel, stand, squat, and sit throughout the entire workday.
– Capable of working with a computer for long periods of time if required by the duties listed above.
– Strong leadership and communication skills both verbal and written.
– Handle necessary guidance and constructive criticism with the end goal of improving. Able to offer the same to others when needed.
– Capable of articulating job requirements in a way that they’re finished effectively after the first time.
– A minimum of 21 years old with an authorization to work legally in the US.
– Reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and proper documentation.
– Able to work 7 days a week and flexible with hours.
Depending on where you work, you might be exposed to plant pathogens, dust, pollen, allergens, dry salts, water, vibrations, high noise levels, humidity, low temperatures, high heat, odors, dust, fertilizer, and other environmental components. For more learn about the AmediCanna of Maryland dispensary menu
– You must have a G.E.D equivalent or high school diploma.
– A bachelor’s or associate degree is desirable.
The requirements listed above only describe the general level and nature of the work. It’s not meant to be an exhaustive or complete list of all the skills, duties, and responsibilities required. Duties can be added and taken away and the overall job description is subject to change at any time. All educational, training, and experience requirements are as indicated here or as what’s deemed permissible by managers.
AmediCanna is proud to be an Maryland Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Any applicants that require reasonable accommodation can contact our HR department at HR@harvestinc.com.