Job Posting Part Time Dispensary Associate at Urban Greenhouse
Harvest is a business with a focus on making your life better. Life is given purpose by our life-enhancing experiences where we serve in healthcare. We work in healthcare to provide needed cannabis and make it a significant healthcare solution. We at Harvest are a team of people who connect, enlightens, and empowers others; we are looking for people who have been inspired by us and wish to be part of our national growth; if you are looking to be part of our team, we would like to learn more about you.
WHY BE PART OF HARVEST
Harvest and Urban Greenhouse dispensaries are 420 friendly characterized by the people of whom it consists. By being dedicated to our values, Harvest has become a trusted company, but we remember that people also need to be having fun. Here are more reasons to be part of the Harvest work force:
• Appealing insurance and options
• Competitive wages
• Excellent initiatives and happiness at work
• Paid time off
We seek a diversified work force as well as a welcoming place where every one of our employees can have a part in Harvest being a successful business. All talented people of any background are welcome to be a part of this business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES *
What you will be doing as a Dispensary Associate is answering any questions a patient might have to help them feel welcome as well as comfortable. Dispensary Associates will help in promoting a positive patient relationship share specials as well as ringing the patients up and processing coupons correctly. Additionally you will:
• Give customers a genuinely warm and helpful welcome
• Process transactions
• Keep customer service satisfactory by maintaining company standards
• Manage customer inquiry and complaints
• Recommend products to patients that will help alleviate their ailments
• Authenticate patients so they can use the state system for a purchase
• Phone management, answering questions and directing calls
• Take part in team effort when necessary
• Obey Medical Cannabis law
• Assist in team work by having a positive attitude
• Take part in opportunities for educational and professional development
• Work well with other team members
• Do other tasks management assigns you.
• Hospitality, sales, and retail experience.
• Excellent phone manners and customer service skills.
• Be able to meet deadlines, set priorities, and handle multiple projects at the same time.
• Swift operation of a cash register.
• Experience in customer interaction and handling their requests/ideas.
• Being about to work in a busy environment.
• Good organizational skills.
• Knowledge of MS Office applications.
• Interpersonal skills and skills at positively influencing others.
• Optimization of process with an attention to detail.
• Skills to work in high-stress situations with the ability to adapt when necessary.
• When need be, the ability to push, pull, or lift at least 50 pounds.
• Must be able to sit, squat, stand, kneel, and bend when need be or be able to do computer work for long periods given the above job requirements.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication and leadership skills.
You will need to be able to correctly give and take constructive criticism. Also, you will need to be able to state the goals of a job clearly so the job can be done well the first time.
• Minimum 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US.
• Need employment documentations, valid driver’s license with your own means of transportation.
• Flexibility for when working 7 days per week will be needed.
• Based on location, able to work in an environment with the following: high and low temperatures, fertilizer, odors, dust, loud noise, other volatile compounds, high and low humidity, vibrations, dry salts, water, pollen, allergens, plant pathogens, and other environmental variables.
• High School diploma or G.E.D equivalent required
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is recommended
*The general nature and level of work is what is being referred to by the above lists of requirements. However, it is not an exhaustive list of your responsibilities, duties, and skills because at any time more duties might be added. Also, at any time this job description may be changed. Harvest management will determine at any time the acceptability of the required experience, training, or education requirements.
*Harvest is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Applicants need to notify Recruitment at Recruitment@harvestinc.com if reasonable accommodations are needed for the completion of an application or interview.